http://www.gallup.com/poll/110263/Battle-Congress-Suddenly-Looks-Competitive.aspx
The Democrats keep giving the Republicans the gift that keeps on giving. Obama's topping the ticket is causing a problem for down tickets and the popularity of Senator McCain/Governor Palin who is the new head of his Party. He picked Sarah and his popularity is improving. Good I am glad Senator McCain is a good man and will make a good President. See what happens when you listen to people he is doing a great job for his Down tickets because he is a strong head of a ticket. So much for this being a Democratic year. The Democrats may lose two out of three houses this year--the White House and the House of Representatives. I will love to see the House fall. Nancy Pelosi does not deserve to be Speaker of the House. Since she refused to support Hillary then I will not support her besides that she is one of the people who helped hijack the party. How is it going to feel when she doesn't have that gavel anymore? I am hoping she loses her seat but I don't want Cindy Sheenen in the House. I hope Dana Welsh beats both of those silly women.
Thots
-
In the past couple of weeks, the Trump administration has banned the sale
of foreign robot vacuums and drones. Is it because they can be used to spy
on US ...
22 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment