Sunday, January 4, 2009

OBAMA'S SILENCE ON GAZA A BIG MISTAKE. COME ON BOZO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND COMMENT.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/04/obama-gaza-israel
President Elect Barack Obama has failed to make any comments regarding the conflict in the middle East between Isreal and Gaza. He claims that there is only one President at a time so now he wants to remember that rule. He is proving to his detractors including me that he is a big IDIOT that doesn't know what to say or do. This is going to be a big mess. He refuses to give any kind of statement. This makes Isreal nervous and more likely to see the US as abandoning them with the election of Obama. This makes the Palestinians nervous because they don't know where they stand.
President Obama get your head out of your ass and figure out what to say. I know your waiting for Hillary's confirmation hearings so that you will know the correct thing to say. I knew he was an idiot and now America is going to suffer because of some stupid idiots who voted for this fraud.
Don't blame me I voted for Hillary and then I voted for McCain/Palin.

No comments: