Saturday, October 25, 2008

BARACK'S ROAD TO VICTORY MAY NOT BE WRITTEN IN STONE. THIS IS ABOUT PUMA AND HOW RELVENANT THEY ARE

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/signs_pointing_to_a_mccain_vic.html
Senator Obama is having problems that the MSM continues to ignore and one that will no longer be able to ignore on November 4, 2008 and that is the vote or lack of votes coming from Life Long Democrats like myself. The MSM would not ignore this problem if it were John McCain facing this problem with his base.
I have voted Democrat for most of my voting life that would be 26 years and I have never worked for a Republican candidate before but I am this year because Obama is risky. He either doesn't know what he is doing or he wants to destroy this Country. I will give him the benefit of the doubt but either way he is not the right person to be chosen as our next President.
The truth that the MSM doesn't want you to know is that we are real and we are going to be a real force on election day.
So Conservatives, Hillary supporters, and Republicans don't give up hope yet and quite believing the MSM they have been lying to us for years.

No comments: