Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TO ON NOVEMBER 5, 2008

What do I look forward to on November 5, 2008--the end of the worst political season I have ever seen. I look forward to the departure of the Obots from my life. I look forward to no more sleepless nights because of all the things that has been happening this year. I look forward to going back to my old life. I look forward to no more death threats. I look forward to no more Obama campaign to harrass me. I look forward to living my life again.
The first thing I am going to do is sleep for a few days. I am going to climb into bed after the election is called then I am going to sleep for days.
I have lost a great deal of weight thanks to this election and I am planning to work very hard keeping it off. I think that having this to look forward to is going to make me work harder for a McCain/Palin victory. Then I could really sleep.

No comments: