Friday, October 3, 2008

THE COLORADO DEMOCRATS THINK THAT MINORITIES ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS OH YEAH WELL PERHAPS I WILL ALWAYS VOTE REPUBLICAN EXECPT FOR HILLARY

http://www.rockymountainright.com/?q=node/392
The Colorado state Democrats are beginning to have a problem explaining the memo that was released when they were called calling minorities and other groups such as those who have only GEDS. I guess that all the years that minorities have voted for the Democratic losers that we were offered despite the fact that they passed the most racist law in my lifetime one that put millions of men behind jail for a crime that would have reduced their jail time by five years if they were white and middle class.
I am sick of the Democrats and all of the trash that they have done this year. First they attack my gender and now my race.
I have said for a long time that I thought poor blacks should vote across party lines to keep both parties honest. Now is a good time to do this.

No comments: