Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teddy Kennedy Passed Away today at age 77.

I am not a fan of Senator Teddy Kennedy. I thought that he was a very mean man when he called Hillary Clinton a racist. I will never forgive him or the other dirt balls like Caroline Kennedy and Maria Shriver.
My heart does go out to this family for their loss but frankly I prefer to mourn for someone that didn't kill a young girl and then run away from the scene of the crime. I prefer not to mourn for someone who treats women like they are meat. I prefer not to mourn for someone who insults a former first lady on the floor of the Senate when Stevie Wonder could see that it was Barack who played the race card.
I am sorry but I will never forgive him for what he did to Hillary and Bill.
I used to say nice things about someone who died but after Michael Jackson was insulted so bad I say why should I be nice Teddy wasn't nice when he called Hillary a racist and he wasn't nice when he ran away from the scene of an accident killing Mary Jo and he wasn't nice when he caused a scene at the 1980 Democratic Convention which gave us Ronald Reagan.
Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is. I respect Hillary for speaking nicely because if that old fat drunk would have called me a racist he would have been picking up his teeth. I know I am ghetto but frankly I am sick of hearing what a good man he was. He stood up for everyone well he didn't stand up for Hillary when it was her who was discriminated against and he didn't stand up for Mary Jo.

No comments: