Thursday, August 27, 2009

White House power grabs - Washington Times

White House power grabs - Washington Times

Shared via AddThis
I am so ticked off that this idiot is looking into charging the CIA. I don't think the CIA went far enough. I don't see anything wrong with this punk azz torture procedure waterboarding. Oh cry me a river please I have seen worse torture in the hood. Perhaps if the bleeding heart liberals ever took the time to visit the slums of the USA perhaps they wouldn't think waterboarding is so tough. Yes it scares the crap out of you but I am sure the people who died in the stairwells or in a plane on 9/11 were afraid too only they didn't get a chance to get over that fear.
These terriorists are scum and not worthy of humane treatment. Its time the USA forget about being part of the world that condones such behavior.

No comments: