Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HILLARY SPEAKS ON SENATE FLOOR ON OIL PRICES.

Senator Hillary Clinton spoke on the Senate floor about the high gas prices. Her speech was excellent and right on. Gas prices are ridiculous which results in higher prices for everyone even those who do not drive. Higher gas prices effects people who relay on public transportation or taxis both public and private.
I am proud of Hillary and it was sure great seeing her. I thought she was perfect and she knows her fact. She looks tired and I hope she is ok. She is one tough lady and I respect the hell out of her. She knows she fought a good battle and should be proud.
I hope she is proud of her supporters fighting back. We are never going to allow her to be treated the way she was treated. We have to fight for her like she fought for us. Its bigger then Hillary what happened to Hillary happened to all females of all races.

No comments: