Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MICHELLE OBAMA SPEAKS TO HILLARY SUPPORTERS ABOUT HER HUSBAND BUT NEEDED HER HUSBAND TO APPROVE AN EMPLOYER

I read this on http://noquarterusa.net Michelle Obama had the nerve to praise my girl Hillary at a campaign event even though she made some of the nastiest remarks about Hillary during the campaign. She was speaking to a group of women who supported Hillary. She praised Hillary for making her husband a better candidate. Even though she would never admit that he never beat her or that her sleazy husband stole the election from Hillary with help from the traitors in the DNC and the other female traitor Nancy. She never admitted that her friend Donna Brazile is a fat racist cow to ugly to ever even have a man never mind getting someone to marry her ugly ass. She says her daughters can look up to Hillary. I wanted to barf.
What Michelle didn't tell these women that she needed her husband's permission before she accepted a position working for Daley. I cannot believe that woman took her fiance to a job interview. This woman is an embarrassment who I cannot wait until I never have to hear her voice again. Real women do not need their husband's permission. You tell me Obama is not sexist but then I find out this. I bet that Michelle is abused. She is a lot more timid then any other black woman I have ever seen. Please girl go on back to your mansion. Oh once the Republicans get Obama on all his crap we haven't found out about guess what once the Whitey tape comes out then Michelle Obama is going to be jobless. I am sure her law firm depends on Whiteys money to survive. They will be living under the bus they threw everyone under.

No comments: