Monday, July 21, 2008

RUMORS THAT OBAMA WILL PICK HILLARY AS VP ON AUGUST 8, 2008

MSNBC reported that Obama picked his VP and they implied it was Hillary. First of all I do not believe she would accept such a position. I do not care if he picks her as his VP or not I will spend every day working to make sure they lose. I will not vote for Obama/Clinton ticket I will not vote for Obama/some other woman I do not want Clinton on the bottom and since I feel as though Obama has some mental Health issues I will not vote for that man for anything.
Yes I blame him for the threats that I have received. I blame him because he should have contained his message. I have been an adult for 26 years. I have never been hit personally by any campaign. I was never attacked under a Republican and now the DNC chooses Mr Wacko and I get death threats and my tree set on fire.
Senator Obama do yourself a favor and pick someone else for your losing ticket. You have abused Hillary enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. So sorry to hear about the death threats, etc. Stay safe and thanks for supportng McCain!
We'll see what happens at election time. Keep your fingers crossed!

Hillarysmygirl08 said...

The Dems are sure afraid of us voting for McCain but they told us they didn't need us. They told us the McCain train was coming and for us not to miss it. I happen to like McCain and always had a lot of respect for him because of the way he puts Country first. Besides he is Hillary's friend she and Bill told us that over and over during the campaign. She never said she was Obama's friend.