Saturday, July 5, 2008

WHY I WILL NOT SUPPORT OBAMA

I have supported Senator Clinton since I first saw her on tv. I mean the first time I laid eyes on her I knew she was POTUS. I have not changed my mind. I am very proud of Senator Clinton she has proven to everyone that she will become POTUS rather or not she becomes POTUS in 2008 or 2012. I know that even though she was the victim of sexism-- she did not play the gender card. Her Opponent on the other hand played the race card.
I would have chosen Obama as my second choice because I was proud of both Hillary and Obama until January of 2008 when Obama began to play the Race card. He did that to not only cost her the black vote in the Primary but to prevent them from voting for her in November. He began to paint both Hillary and Bill as racist. This ticked me off because as an African American woman I couldn't figure out what was racist. I couldn't find anything racist. That was when I decided I would either vote Republican or stay home in November if Hillary were not the Nominee I am now only proud of one of the candidate--Senator Hillary Clinton.
I also watched as both her white supporters and her African American supporters were called either racist or Uncle Toms. I witnesses Obama and his staff ridicule Hillary and her supporters. I witnessed Obama's paid bloggers insult us and call her very nasty names.
I think that Obama is an liar and I think he is divisive. I think its time for the Americans to just say no deal to Obama.
I am going to proudly cast my vote for someone I know is a good man even though I do not agree with him on a lot of issues.

No comments: