Thursday, September 4, 2008

CHRIS MATTHEWS RUNNING FOR SENATOR IN STATE OF PA. OH NO HE CAN NOT WIN. HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SEXIST ON TV.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/chris_matthews_senate_run/2008/09/04/127706.html?s=al&promo_code=6941-1
This can never happen. The super Pig Chris Matthews is planning to run for US Senator in the state of PA. He is something else. Does he not realize that women are p**sed off at him. Does he think we are going to end up forgetting about Hillary and vote for him against a Pro Choice Senator in good standing. One who represents us great. First of all because Senator Spector listens to me pretty much so and looks out for the interests of my state. I will vote for him again like I do every six years. He is one Republican that I always vote for. So Chris I am going to vote for him over a low life sexist scum like you.
It sickens me that you can have the gall to ask any woman to forgive you after the way you treated Senator Clinton and now Governor Palin. Come on we will never forgive you and if you run for Senate first I will try to defeat you in the Primary. I don't think we PUMAs are likely to forget your action. We will defeat you.
Stay on that sexist network you are on and stay out of our State's Democratic Party.

No comments: