Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SARAH PALIN SPEAKS AT THE CONVENTION. SHE IS A HUGE SUCESS.

I am very proud of Sarah Palin she may be the next Vice President of the United States. She slammed Obama and really caused excitement in the crowd. The Conservatives seemed to love her and the women seemed to love her. I loved the fact that she had her entire family there. I also loved the way that she put the press and pundits on notice.
I understand the Obama campaign are trying to now strong arm Hillary into attacking Sarah. I hope she doesn't do it. My guess is she will attack Sarah on the issues like she should. The Democrats don't want to look like the pigs they are. So now they are going to try to make Hillary be a sexist but I do not think Hillary will do it. She has to much pride in her gender to attack another woman to score political points. I bet she will stick to the issues.

No comments: