Friday, September 19, 2008

NOW DOES NOT REPRESENT WOMEN ANYMORE I HAVE LEFT THAT GROUP NO MORE DONATIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE SEXIST.

The National Organization for Women are traitors because they endorsed Obama/Biden despite the fact that Obama is the most sexist candidate that ever ran for the White House. I have left that faux group and have no intention of ever donating to that organization again.
How that group can endorse a man when a woman is on the ticket is just proof to me that they do not care about women's rights. They care about a law that will never be over turned.
I hope more women will join me and began to boycott the National Organization of Women until they remember that they are supposed to be for women.
I find this Organization to be a big joke who hasn't done enough to protect either Hillary or Sarah from the sexism from the media and then they endorse the biggest sexist Candidate that I have seen in my lifetime.
It's time for a new Woman's Organization as this Organization does nothing.
I hope that any woman who has pride in her gender will leave NOW perhaps then they will do what they are supposed to do.

No comments: