Saturday, September 6, 2008

HOW DO I KNOW SARAH WAS/IS A GOOD PICK FOR MCCAIN THE OBOTS ARE TERRIFIED.

How do I know that John McCain made a good choice when he picked Sarah Palin? I would say by the scared reaction from the Obots. I have been swamped with them. I don't publish the majority of the idiot responses I get from camp Obama.
I have been called either a race traitor or a racist depending on rather or not they bothered to read my profile. I have been called a sexist because I am voting for Sarah because she is a woman. I, however, endorsed McCain on August 27, 2008-- two days before McCain chose her so I guess they have that wrong as well. The poor disillusional obots are really commenting on the article I wrote about Sarah's pick and which party is sexist. Now I am immature lol. That is the funniest thing I heard in a long time. I am immature and so is PUMA because we are standing up for what is right. They like this new line. "Hillary will never be President if Sarah becomes Vice President. That is silly and sexist in of itself. Hillary refuses to attack Sarah in a sexist attack. Let me make myself perfectly clear. I am supporting Sarah Palin this year and in the future I believe Hillary would want me to defend all women against sexism.

No comments: