Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HILLARY REFUSES TO ATTACK SARAH BUT TAKES SHOT AT SEXIST MEDIA.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0908/Hillary_Media_sexism.html#comments
Hillary Clinton refused to attack Sarah but when she was asked about rather or not the media was being sexist she quipped. "The media sexist?" She was being sarcastic. I thought it was a perfect statement. I am glad she is not attacking Sarah. I don't want the Obama campaign to destroy her career not that she will let him. She knows that Sarah is not her enemy.
I think she will continue to fight on the issues although she is out of the race the issues that she fought she can try to keep fighting for them even if the sexist media and the DNC robbed her of what was really hers. I say let Obama take this butt whipping and come back in four years a stronger candidate and after we take our party back from the wackos who hijacked it we can make sure she becomes President.

No comments: