Sunday, September 14, 2008

WHO IS BETTER FOR WOMEN? MCCAIN PAYS HIS WOMEN MORE THEN HE PAYS HIS MEN. OBAMA DOESN'T

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2008/09/13/equal-pay-for-women-mccain-versus-obama.php
The Democrats say that John McCain is against the equal pay law because he is against equal pay. McCain voted against the law because of the fact that their was no statue of limitation on it. I can understand that. The two parties spin things the way that looks better for the party. I get that. I decided that since the Press and the media was so sexist and caused Hillary to lose the election I was going to look at women issues. I did not look at Roe vs Wade. I didn't look at rather or not someone voted on the right side or wrong side of these issues but how they lived. I researched the fact that McCain pays his women more then he pays his men and he hires more of them. He also has three of his five top wage earners are women.
Barack Obama pays his women less then he pays his men and he only has one who is a big wage earner employee.
I am sorry but McCain must believe in the law since he actually pays his women more money. Sometimes actions speak louder then words.

No comments: