Monday, August 25, 2008

CLINTON DELEGATE CALLED AN UNCLE TOM

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D92PDQ0O0
This is what I mean about there not being any party unity in the Democratic party. A delegate the head of the Illinois State Senate called another Hillary supporter an Uncle Tom. He tried to spin it by saying that he called her and other Hillary supporters something else. The Hillary supporter said to him "Those are fighting words." He knows he is a liar like the other people who back Obama he is a liar and a race baiter.
I say we take out five white Democrats who supported Obama for every black Hillary supporter who was abused by Obama and his thugs.
Well Obama I am a real thug you big ugly sissy boy. Your supporters are all girly men. They think they are so tough I would kick all of your punk asses. I would love to punch ugly Michelle in her fat ugly face but I would probably turn to stone.
PARTY UNITY MY ASS.

No comments: