Monday, August 25, 2008

MCCAIN TO HILLARY SUPPORTERS HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE I DO

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/shared-blogs/ajc/politicalinsider/entries/2008/08/25/he_doesnt_understand_you_like.html
John McCain is reaching out to angry Hillary supporters. Polls show that he has 27% of the Hillary supporters and there are 25% who are undecided. I love McCain reaching out to us when The Democratic Party told us all during the Primary that they didn't need us anymore. They told us to stay home. They told us to catch the McCain express. I am sure Donna Brazile is sorry she sent those emails out now.
It was McCain who defended the Clintons when Obama played the race card against them. It was McCain who defended Hillary when Obama's friend called her racist names. Where was her own Party silent. I would be happy if Hillary would leave the Democratic Party. She would take a majority of us with her. Can you see it now? The DNC would be in a panic because they lost the only two term President since FDR. I would love to see Bill Clinton campaigning for John McCain then I would seeing him campaign for Obama.
This Hillary supporter says to McCain "He doesn't understand me like you do." I am voting for you. Take that Barack Obama.

No comments: