Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HILLARY'S SPEECH DOESN'T MAKE HER SUPPORTERS BACK OBAMA

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/26/AR2008082603921_pf.html
This article is very good. A lot of Hillary supporters are still not backing Obama. They do not like or trust him. They will not work for him if they are planning to work for him. A good bit of Hillary supporters will back McCain this year even life long Democrats.
Her supporters are sad and angry. I am both. I feel as though Obama is a bad choice and is going to lose. They are immature and will blame the loss of his career on her when it is clearly his fault for insulting her supporters.
I am not voting for Obama, I am not staying home, I am not writing her name in, nor will I vote for any third party candidate. I will cast my vote for McCain.

No comments: