Monday, August 4, 2008

HILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE ANGRY AND ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/hillary-supporters-are-mad-and-theyre-not-going-to-take-it-anymore/
This is a good story about PUMA and PUMAPAC. It talks about the anger that a lot of Hillary supporters feel. We are angry because the media and the DNC used sexist tactics to derail the campaign of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. We are angry that the DNC not only refused to stand up for Senator Clinton when they stood up for the professional whiner and cry baby Obummers. They then want us to unite around a man who has insulted not only Senator Hillary Clinton but also her supporters. He thinks we should just get over it and vote for him. He is outrageous for that remark. I don't have to get over anything. I have a choice in November I own my vote and no one is owed my vote. It is not for sale. I will not back him and from the polls he is losing more and more women. Perhaps Senator Obama will need to find another issue to try to win us over. Perhaps Sexism sells , Senator Obama, but I ain't buying. I will cast my vote for Senator McCain if the choice is between two men I will vote for one that actually respects my gender and not one who thinks we need to get over things.

No comments: