Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE OBOTS ARE AFRAID THEIR MAN IS GOING TO LOSE BIG IN THE FALL

The Obots are at it again they are starting to stalk this site and like the idiots they are. They are calling me a Republican. I am not a Republican but at this moment I wish I were. I donated money to several Democratic candidates and maxed out for Senator Clinton but I never donated a dime according to the Obots who are to stupid. I will never again donate to any Democratic Candidate unless they backed Senator Clinton. I will continue to support only those Democratic candidates that supported Senator Clinton. I will not support any candidate that backed Obama.
I will be canvassing for McCain and my goal is to turn PA as red as a tomato.
I want to see red from sea to shining sea. I want Obama and his wife to end up homeless and living under a bridge which would be fitting. I cannot wait until the whitey tape hits and Michelle has to explain to her partners and clients why she hates them so much.
I want to see them lose everything. Then they will learn it's not good to mess with the Clintons. Hillary will be in the White house and Senator Obama will serve one more year in the Senate and lose his seat in 2010. What is he going to do then. He and Michelle will really have a reason to hate everyone. He will be done.

No comments: