Saturday, August 16, 2008

DEAN CALLS THE REPUBLICANS THE PARTY FOR WHITES

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/16/mccain-backer-takes-on-howard-dean-over-white-remark/
A female backer of Senator John McCain has bashed Howard Dean for saying that the Democratic Party is better for people of color and for women because it is hard to advance in the Republican Party if you are a person of color or a woman.
Howard Dean said that after he robbed Hillary Clinton, a woman, of her rights. He did not stand up for her like the rest of the sorry DNC. He screamed racism from the very beginning when I, an African American woman did not see racism. I certainly saw sexism. I did not see Racism directed to African American. I did see racism directed at whites. White women were called white b**ches and other offensive names yet no one spoke up for Hillary or her supporters.
I cannot believe how the Parties spin things.

No comments: