Friday, August 22, 2008

HILLARY AT NEW YORK STATE FAIR ANSWERS QUESTION ABOUT BROTHER MEETING WITH MCCAIN

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/08/clinton-continu.html
Hillary was at the New York State fair today in Syracuse, New York. She answered questions about rather or not she was going to be the vice President choice of Barack Obama. I had to choke back a gag but I was glad when she referred them to the Obama campaign.
I love Hillary but I will not be voting for her as vice president. I will be making sure that she remains the Jr. Senator of New York. I do not vote bottom of the ticket and this site will have to be anti Obama rather or not she is vice President or not.
That will be kind of funny to see the Pro Hillary blogs remain Anti Obama and Pro McCain. This one will do just that rather or not she is the nominee.

No comments: