Sunday, August 10, 2008

PEOPLE OF COLOR TO OBAMA DON'T TAKE MY VOTE FOR GRANTED

http://blogspot.pocpuma.com/2008/08/06/test.aspx
This is a message to Obama from the people of color. I am an African American who is not backing Obama. I am very vocal that I have no plans to vote for this man. I will not shut up or back down. I always ask people why Obama will not discuss "black issues" or problems faced by people in the hood and they say "He has to get elected by White People so we aren't making him make us promise us anything." I think that is stupid as White People make the White candidates pander to them as they should. I want to know his positions on problems that effect my life and the life of my community. I want to know what he is going to do about Police Brutality in our neighborhoods. I want to know about the high rate of young African American men going in and out of our nation's prisons. I want to know how he is going to lower predatory lending rates to African Americans. I want the first African American president to be qualified. I want my first African American president to be one who can lead everyone of all races. Senator Obama you are not ready to lead this great Country so I am sorry I am going to vote for McCain or Hillary.

No comments: